When trading online with Larsson Bicycles, the user must accept the applicable terms and conditions for trading on the website. Larsson Bicycles complies with the applicable laws and regulations for product liability in Denmark.
The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries from Larsson Bicycles, unless other written agreements have been made between the buyer and Larsson Bicycles. The prices shown on the booking page are in Danish kroner (DKK) and include VAT.
At larsson-bike.com you can order a wide range of rental bikes. If you have specific inquiries regarding bikes not shown on the site, please contact us. All prices are inclusive of VAT and other taxes and are quoted at daily prices. Agreements are made in Danish when you do business with Larsson Cykler.
The amount will only be deducted once the agreement is approved by both parties and the booking is confirmed.
Delivery time is usually between 8-11 am on the day of the order or by appointment.
Pickup must be on the agreed day specified when placing the order.
Note that it can be difficult to reproduce colors 100% correctly in images. We are not responsible for minor variations in colors or sizes on our website. This does not entitle you to reimbursement of costs. We reserve the right to make printing errors on the website, incorrect prices, etc.
You have three payment options at larsson-bike.com:
1. payment cards – Dankort, VISA, Mastercard, etc. The card details are entered via a secure connection to epay.dk, which handles the entire process.
2. MobilePay. You can choose MobilePay when paying via epay at checkout.
3. Pay on arrival. If you pick up the ordered items in the store, you have the option to pay in person.
Any complaints must be made upon receipt of the bicycles.
The warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by incorrect operation of the product/service.
No deposit is charged for bike rental.
Terms and conditions for Larsson Bikes (part of Larsson Bikes) for bike rental:
1. By renting bikes and accessories at Larsson Bikes, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
2. The rented bikes and equipment are owned by Larsson Bikes.
3. bikes can be picked up in the shop from 9:00 am and must be returned no later than 10:00 am the day after the rental period.
4. The renter may not make the rented bicycle available to third parties.
5. persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult during the rental period.
6. Security/deposit: Larsson Bikes may request a deposit.
7. If the rented bike is returned after the agreed deadline, an additional fee will be charged for the extended rental period.
8. the person signing the rental contract is financially responsible for any loss or damage to the rented property and is fully aware of these terms and conditions.
9. Any damage to the bicycle and equipment must be paid for. This includes misaligned wheels, dents or broken components that require replacement in order for the bike to function. We only charge the cost of parts, not labor.
10.The bicycle and all other rented equipment must be returned in good and undamaged condition within the agreed return deadline. If the bike breaks during the rental period, it is the renter’s responsibility to return the bike to the rental location.
11. In the event of an accident, the renter must provide Larsson Bikes with a detailed written report with a sketch. The accident report must include the names and addresses of all persons involved, including witnesses, as well as the license plate numbers of any vehicles.
12. If the bicycle or rented accessories are stolen, the renter must immediately notify Larsson Bikes. The renter will be responsible for the full cost of replacing the bicycle and/or the rented accessories at the time of the theft.
13. The renter waives any claim for damages against Larsson Bikes for accidents, damages or injuries that occur during the use of the rented bicycle. The tenant is responsible for all related claims.
14. The renter is fully responsible for all damages that may occur from the moment the bike is rented until it is returned.
15. Larsson Bikes is responsible for ensuring that the rented bicycles are in good technical condition and regularly maintained.
16. Larsson Bikes reserves the right to refuse to rent a bicycle.
17. Larsson Bikes cannot be held liable for damage caused by unpredictable terrain such as steep hills, ice, mud, potholes, gravel or narrow paths, or negligence of other road users, persons or vehicles.
18. it is the tenant’s own responsibility to comply with Danish traffic regulations.
19. the tenant agrees to pay all fines and legal costs, including administrative fees, for violation of local bylaws and other offenses issued against Larsson Bikes during the rental period. This includes cycling in areas where cycling is not allowed.
20. any person using Larsson Bikes’ bicycles and equipment does so at their own risk. Larsson Bikes accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage to property, including damage or stains to clothing, during the rental period. The renter is fully responsible for any accidents, injuries or deaths.
21. it is recommended to wear a helmet during the rental period.
22. any cancellations must be made via text message or phone and cannot be made once the rental period has started.